The 13th annual International Technology, Education and Development Conference, INTED 2019, will be held in Valencia (Spain) from 11-13 March 2019. INTED is one of the largest international education conferences for lecturers, researchers, technologists and professionals from the educational sector. More than 700 experts from 80 countries will present their projects and share their knowledge on teaching and learning methodologies and innovations on educational technology.
LEA (Learning Technology Accelerator) will participate in the conference, hosting a special oral session “Innovation Procurement to steer user-driven Innovations for Digital Learning”. The session will take place on Monday, 11 March, and will be moderated by Eurico Neves (co-founder of SERN). It will explore several topics about public procurement in learning technology, each one presented by LEA projects partners:
- understanding innovation procurement and tools for steering market towards innovative solutions for education within EU legal framework (PPI and PCP),
- results from different approaches and experiences of different procurement partners,
- needs analysis for ICT in teaching and learning based on extensive surveys,
- procurement of innovative technologies in educational sector such as Artificial Intelligence, Robotics or Virtual Reality,
- how to implement these emerging technologies in learning and what are the goals we want to achieve.
If you are interested in Education, Technology and Development, join LEA & SERN in Valencia and enjoy in the opportunity for learning and networking!
Check for more information on the session here.