There is no doubt that education is currently facing a challenge like never before. To slow the spread of COVID-19, schools and universities in 188 countries have been closed, impacting almost 90% of the world’s student population.
As classes move online, it has become essential that schools have effective learning technology, in order to continue teaching young people at home.
The LEA Network, a network of public procurers who want to learn about learntech and how to buy it. It was created in 2018, with support from the European Commission, to provide pratical support as well as a space for them to share experiences is launching ‘Procuring Resilient Education Technology’ series that will bring five webinars to you this April – June, exploring the basics of how procurement can learn from this current crisis, and procure effective learntech now and in future.
SCHEDULED LEA – N WEBINARS
- Tales from teachers – how has or could technology help in this current crisis? 15 April, 10.30 – 11.30
- Know the market – what learntech is currently available, and how effective is it? 29 April, 10.30 – 11.30
- Innovation procurement – how can I buy more effective learntech in the future? 13 May, 10.30 – 11.30
- Innovation procurement – your questions answered. 27 May, 10.30 – 11.30
- Find future funding – how to find partners and apply for future learntech projects. 10 June, 10.30 – 11.30
Make sure you don´t miss them and register here!
For more information, click here.