Europe’s start-up and innovation environment are lagging behind the global competition. Rethinking traditional business education bears the potential to better prepare young talents for the real world and help corporates to remain disruptive. That is why every year EWOR selects the brightest young entrepreneurs to join their Fellowship Program.
Join Europe’s most-renowned entrepreneurship education fellowship program. In here you will meet unicorn founders, receive free office space and focus on a pre-defined innovation challenge from an established corporation. IP and venture equity will be owned primarily by you.
What is EWOR?
EWOR is a school conceived by Europe’s leading educators, entrepreneurs and industry leaders. Their goal is to spark entrepreneurship trough their fellowship and empower organisations through a platform. At EWOR, you do not start with your own venture idea in mind, instead, you develop your own idea after learning about our EWOR challenges. This increases the product-market fit.
What are the benefits of the Fellowship Program?
- Learn proper entrepreneurship skills (such as web-development) over a 10-months programme;
- Get mentored by billion-dollar founders & senior business leaders;
- Access an elite community of entrepreneurs, 100+ investors and educators network;
- Receive free office space and access other office facilities;
- Receive a certificate upon successful completion of the programme.
How to Apply?
It is a very easy process. Just send them your CV and let them know why you should be selected to a rigourous innovation challenge.