TechShare can help your business grow. How? By helping you take the next step and decide if financial markets could be an alternative for your growth.
TechShare is a pre-IPO educational programme launched by Euronext in 2015 that helps tech entrepreneurs to familiarise themselves with capital markets. The programme is free of charge for the participants and is currently available in Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain and Switzerland.
TechShare aims at training committed executives and developing a class spirit. Euronext will deliver a Certificate of Attendance to the participants who attended the two academic campuses and at least three workshop sessions during the year.
With the support of 75 partners from the financial industry, TechShare has trained more than 400 Tech companies since the launch of the programme.
Their programme consists of three different modules of knowledge sharing: academic campuses, workshop sessions and individual coaching. The content is provided by committed partners from the financial industry: investment bankers, auditors, lawyers, financial communication and investor relations experts. From January 2021 to June 2021, the participants will attend European events, local group sessions but also one to one training to benefit from customised advice.
- 2 Academic Campuses. – Twice a year in January and June, academic seminars are organised with prestigious European business schools. The goal is to encourage networking between partners and participants.
- 4 Workshop Sessions. – Interactive courses are held on a regular basis locally by the partners to educate the participants on capital markets. Topics include: why to go public, the IPO process, the legal perspective, the valuation strategy, financial communication and much more.
- Individual Coaching. – Throughout the year, all participants receive individual training and tailor-made mentoring with dedicated professionals. These one to one coaching meetings with partners are a unique opportunity for companies to discuss their main challenges.
Who can apply?
Selected for their great innovation capacity, participants are growing businesses active in the Tech industry.
- Tech companies with significant funding needs
- Financial metrics showing growth potential
- Likely to consider capital markets within 2 to 3 years
You can complete your online application by October 23rd directly on the dedicated platform.
[button color=”accent-color” hover_text_color_override=”#fff” image=”default-arrow” size=”large” url=”https://www.euronext.com/en/raise-capital/tech/techshare” text=”Apply for TechShare here” color_override=””]